Last modified: 5/10/2016
This policy describes the types of information that Kriddik, LLC ("Kriddik" or "we") may collect from you or that you may provide and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information in connection with your use of any of Kriddik's services, including through the following (collectively, the "Service"):
- Our websites, including the website www.kriddik.com.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages.
- Through mobile and desktop applications.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- any third party, including through any application or content (whether advertising or otherwise) that may link to or be accessible from the Service.
Information We Collect About You and How We Use It
We may collect and store information about you when you use the Service. We collect information from (1) businesses who elect to participate in the Service to receive feedback and (2) users who elect to participate in the Service to provide feedback to participating businesses. We use the information to fulfill order requests, provide functionality, improve quality, personalize your experience, track usage of the Service, provide feedback to third party businesses that you review, display relevant advertising, market the Service, provide customer support, communicate with you, back up our systems and allow for disaster recovery, enhance the security of the Service, and comply with legal obligations. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Service for different purposes, including as follows:
- Feedback from Users: User feedback provided through the Service is forwarded directly to the participating business to which the feedback relates, and is intended to be for the private use of that business. We do not share this feedback with other participating businesses or in a public forum; however, participating businesses receiving feedback may further use and disclose the feedback that they receive in their discretion.
- Account Information: If you create an account through the Service, we may store and use your full name, business name, physical address, email address, zip code, phone 2 number and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender and birth date. You can modify some of the information associated with your account by editing your personal information.
- Transactional Information: If you initiate a transaction through the Service, such as a reservation or purchase, we may collect and store information about you, such as your name, phone number, address, email, and credit card information, as well as any other information you provide to us, in order to process your transaction, send communications about them to you, and populate forms for future transactions. This information may be shared with third parties for the same purposes. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for the purpose of directly marketing their services to you unless you first agree to such disclosure. When you submit credit card numbers, we encrypt that information using industry standard technology.
- Activity: We may store information about your use of the Service, such as your search activity, the pages you view, the date and time of your visit, businesses you call using our mobile applications, and reservations and purchases you make through the Service. We also may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Service, such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, phone number, unique device identifier, advertising identifier, location (including geolocation, beacon based location, and GPS location), and requested and referring URLs. You may be able to disallow our use of certain location data through your device or browser settings, for example by disabling "Location Services" for the application.
- Opt-In Program: When users provide feedback to businesses through the Service, the user will be automatically opted-in to receive additional information from the businesses for which they are providing feedback, unrelated to the feedback itself (including marketing materials from that business). Automatic opt-in applies to the specific participating business and will not be used by others.
- Communications: When you sign up for an account or use certain features, you are opting to receive messages from participating businesses related to the feedback you provide, and Kriddik itself. Although there are certain opt-in features, you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative, transactional, or legal messages from Kriddick and certain communications related to feedback provided. For example, if you provide feedback to a participating business, that business may contact you to follow-up on your feedback using the email or phone number provided. We may also track your actions in response to the messages you receive from Kriddik or through the Service, such as whether you deleted, opened, or forwarded such messages. If you submit feedback or other communications through the Service, we may store those messages in order to process and deliver them, allow you to manage them, and we may review and disclose them in connection with investigations related to the operation and use of the Service. We may not deliver messages that we believe are objectionable, such as spam messages. If you send or receive messages through the Service via SMS text message, we may log phone numbers, phone carriers, and the date and time that the messages were processed. Carriers may charge recipients for texts that they receive. We may also store information that you provide through communications to us, including from phone calls, letters, 3 emails and other electronic messages, or in person. If you are a representative of a participating business, we may contact you, including by phone or email, using the contact information you provide us, or that we have on record for your business
- Links: The Service may contain links to unaffiliated third party services. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your personal information with them, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on or applicable to all such third party services.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- From participating businesses.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with the Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your use of the Service, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use through the Service.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Service and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Service according to your individual interests
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Service may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. The Service may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Kriddik, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries, affiliates and successors.
- To contractors and service providers to the extent necessary to operate the Service (including for activities such as communications and hosting services, network security, technical and customer support, tracking and reporting functions, quality assurance testing, payment processing, our own marketing of the Service, and other functions). These third party providers may share information with us that they obtain from or about you in connection with providing their services or completing your requests. Third party providers may also share this information with their affiliates, subsidiaries, joint ventures, successors or other companies under common control.
- In the aggregate with third parties, such as advertisers and content distributors. For example, we may disclose the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, advertisements.
- With participating businesses listed with the Service (including your age and gender, your use of the Service and any feedback that you provide to any such business). You may opt-out of receiving advertising or promotional materials from participating 5 businesses; however, you cannot opt-out of receiving communications from participating businesses that relate directly to the feedback that you have provided.
- To conduct investigations. We may investigate and disclose information from or about you if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure (a) is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (b) is helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service; or (c) protects our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, affiliates, or the public.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or to which you consent.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. There are mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Advertising/Promotional Offers from Kriddik or Participating Businesses. If you do not wish to have your information used by Kriddik to promote products or services of Kriddik or participating businesses, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Service. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in the Service.
California Residents: Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Service that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us using the contact information below.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child's account. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us using the contact information below.
Attn: Privacy Officer
124 Bedford Center Road
Bedford, NH 03110
Email: info AT kriddik DOT com