Last modified: 7/25/2017
If you are not eligible, or do not agree to all of the Terms, then please do not use the Service.
You must be at least thirteen (13) years old to use the Service. By agreeing to the Terms, you represent and warrant to us: (i) that you are at least thirteen (13) years old (ii) that you have not previously been suspended, removed or deactivated from the Service and (iii) that your registration and your use of the Service is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations. If you are using the Service on behalf of an entity, organization, or company (collectively "Subscribing Organization"), you are an authorized representative of that Subscribing Organization with the authority to bind such organization to these Terms; and agree to be bound by these Terms on behalf of such Subscribing Organization. In such a case, "you" in these Terms refers to your Subscribing Organization, and any individual authorized to use the Service on behalf of the Subscribing Organization, including you.
Kriddik reserves the right in its sole discretion to change or discontinue the Service (permanently or temporarily) at any time, with or without prior notice and for any reason. If your Account is terminated or suspended for any reason, you understand that you will be prevented from access to the Service, your Account or the Files whether or not contained in your Account. Kriddik holds no liability for any consequence to anyone or anything that may come as a result of the continuation, modification, or termination of the Service or any of its features. Further, Kriddik will not be held responsible for the forwarding, retrieving or returning any Files. We reserve the right to enforce storage or other limits on use of the Service. We may also restrict or terminate your access to the Service if we determine that your use of the Service violates the Terms or substantially exceeds normal use by other users.
You acknowledge and agree that you will not rely on the Service for any reason. We cannot guarantee that the Files will not be subject to misappropriation, loss or damage and we will not be responsible in any way if they are. Kriddik, LLC will have no responsibility for, and does not guarantee, the integrity, completeness or availability of the Files. You agree to assume all risk of loss of the Files. Without limiting the foregoing, you are responsible for making your own independent backup of the Files and for all costs and expenses that you or others may incur with respect to restoring and/or recreating any data and information that is lost or damaged in connection with your use of the Service.
E-mail, Push and In-app Communications
You agree to receive e-mail, push and in-app communications from Kriddik, which may include account and promotional notifications.
- Taxes. Depending on applicable federal, state, and local tax laws, your distribution of Rewards may be subject to taxes. You will be solely liable for any and all tax liability arising out of your receipt of Rewards.
- Limited License Grant to Kriddik. By posting User Content, you grant Kriddik and a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, assignable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to host, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, modify, distribute and re-distribute, and otherwise exploit your User Content, in whole or in part, in any media formats and through any media channels (now known or hereafter developed). You retain copyright and any other proprietary rights you hold in the User Content that you post to the Service.
- User Content Disclaimer. We are under no obligation to edit or control User Content that you and other users post or publish, and will not be in any way liable or responsible for User Content. You understand that when using the Service you will be exposed to User Content from a variety of sources and acknowledge that User Content may be inaccurate, offensive, indecent or objectionable. You agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Kriddik with respect thereto. We expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with User Content. If notified by a user or content owner that User Content allegedly does not conform to the Terms, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove the User Content, which we reserve the right to do at any time and without notice. For clarity, Kriddik does not permit copyright infringing activities on the Service.
If a participant deletes the Kriddik App or unsubscribes from the Kriddik Program, any and all points earned and Sweepstakes entries received could be forfeited.
Prohibited ConductBY USING THE SERVICE YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- submit to Kriddik purchase information that is false, inaccurate, fabricated, counterfeited, tampered with, adjusted, or otherwise artificial or inauthentic for the purpose of seeking to redeem Offers with Kriddik;
- redeem, or attempt to redeem, Kriddik Offers for products that have not actually been purchased and retained, or for products that have been purchased but returned to a store or online vendor, following purchase;
- upload receipts to Kriddik that have already been uploaded by you or another user, for the purpose of earning credit from Kriddik for purchasing products that you did not actually purchase;
- upload receipts to Kriddik that reflect purchases that took place more than one (1) week prior to the date on which the receipt is uploaded;
- upload receipts to Kriddik that reflect purchases that took place prior to the launch date of a retailer's rebate or campaign and therefore prior to your unlocking the rebate, except where clearly permitted in the rebate details;
- attempt to obscure the date on a receipt, such as by purposefully uploading a receipt without any date shown or without any clearly legible date shown;
- extract information from Kriddik's web or mobile applications for the purpose of using said information in conjunction with another service, web or mobile application;
- rent, lease, loan, sell, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the licenses granted herein or any Materials (as defined below);
- post, upload, or distribute any defamatory, libelous, or inaccurate User Content or other content;
- post, upload, or distribute any User Content or other content that is unlawful or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, offensive, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, distressing, vulgar, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise inappropriate;
- exploit or attempt to exploit Kriddik's referral bonus program by inviting yourself to join Kriddik using another account or invite others who share the same mobile device, in an effort to earn referral bonuses or credit(s);
- make false or misleading claims about Kriddik's referral program or any other incentive program created by Kriddik;
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the Service accounts of others without permission, forge another person's digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the Service, or perform any other similar fraudulent activity;
- delete the copyright or other proprietary rights on the Service or any User Content;
- make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail or spam to other users of the Service. This includes, but is not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures;
- use the Service for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and data protection and privacy, or the collection, storage, transmission, or access of educational records;
- defame, harass, abuse, threaten or defraud users of the Service, or collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about users or third parties without their consent,
- use the Service for any commercial purpose other than the internal business purposes of maintaining and administering school records without our consent;
- remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or User Content, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Service, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Service or User Content;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Service or any part thereof (including any App), except and only to the extent that such activity is clearly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation;
- modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Service or any part thereof, except and only to the extent the foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law; or
- intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Service or any user's enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES. MANY WILL ENTER, A FEW WILL WIN.
BY REGISTERING FOR THE Kriddik℠ Rewards PROGRAM, YOU (AND YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN, IF YOU ARE AN ELIGIBLE MINOR) AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. Kriddik, LLC ("SPONSOR") RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR TERMINATE THE PROMOTION AT ANY TIME AND IN ANY MANNER EVEN THOUGH THIS MAY AFFECT THE REDEMPTION VALUE OF THE REWARDS POINTS ALREADY ACCUMULATED OR THE AVAILABILITY OF REDEEMABLE MERCHANDISE.
OVERVIEW: The Kriddik℠ Rewards Program (the "Program") consists of a rewards program in which participants can earn points that can be redeemed for gift cards in an online rewards store.
The program is only open to legal residents of the United States, 13 years of age and older. This Program is not open to employees of Kriddik, Inc. or its affiliates, licensees, parents, franchisees, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies or members of the immediate family or household of each. For purposes of clarification, "immediate family" means parents, children, siblings and spouse, regardless of where they reside. Void where prohibited.
How the Program Works
EARN POINTS: You must download the Kriddik App (the "App") and register through the App to earn points that can be redeemed for gift cards in an online rewards store. Data charges may apply if accessing the App over a wireless network and all charges are the participant's responsibility. Users earn points by rating a business and voluntarily providing feedback in the form of a comment (known as a “Kriddy”) and/ or voluntarily providing an image of a receipt and/or image related to the feedback, this submission described is known as a “Kriddy.” Receipts are subject to validation. A valid receipt must contain retailer name, date of purchase, item(s) purchased, and price(s), and the receipt must be submitted to the App within a month after the purchase was made. Blurry images will not be considered valid receipts. Duplicate receipts and receipts of purchases made by others are not valid receipts. Each receipt may only be submitted one time and by one participant. If the receipt is deemed to be invalid for any reason, you will not receive credit for that submission. Validation can take up to twenty four (24) hours, so points may not appear in your account immediately. Kriddik may increase the value of a Kriddy, referral, or any other activity (i.e., by offering a promotions for users to earn more points) for certain participants based on a participant's activity, and/or may offer bonus points for completed punch cards from time to time at its sole discretion.
Points may be redeemed for gift cards. See the Rewards section of the App for details on how to redeem your points. All merchandise is subject to availability and will be made available on a first-come, first-served basis. The rewards store may be updated from time to time as supplies of certain reward items are exhausted and other reward items are added. Kriddik reserves the right to update the number of points required to redeem a gift card from time to time. Participants are responsible for ensuring that the email address provided at the time of registration is accurate and current. Kriddik is not responsible for lost or stolen merchandise. Orders for merchandise may not be cancelled after the order is submitted and merchandise may not be returned.
Points and any partially filled punch cards will be forfeited after a participant has not submitted any receipts through the image capture feature of the Kriddik app for 90 days. Points may not be sold or transferred; do not constitute property; do not entitle a participant to a vested right or interest; and have no cash value.